GC Shop Shipping Question

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Dan Kush, Dec 23, 2011.

1. Hey GC, I decided to take a risk of shipping overseas when custom agents check everything (Im actually not sure of that at all). Im gonna be buying a Molino Mad Scientist V2, a weed star 4 arm small perc ashcatcher, and a Molino hurricane bowl. The ashcatcher doesnt say anything about weed on it neither does the waterpipe or the bowl (dont know if that would help send it through customs). Im paying with a visa vanilla gift card and the final price should be about $155. (Pretty damn good steal if you think about what im getting) I have a question on the shipping tho. It has two options: Standard International Mail or International registered mail. I dont know if the int. registered mail would be safer or create more problems for shipping.. Any input??

:bongin:

2. Look at the FAQ page on the store part of this website please. Your answers will be there.

However, I shipped something to my college from GC and received it in 15 days so you're safe. It will have orange tape on it, a note on the outside saying it went through customs and a customs agent will have written "glass pipe" on the note. Its in normal, small handwriting.

I did standard international mail, so just do that. No tracking number if you do standard, but who cares? Your package will arrive.

3. thanks man