GC- Pimp my room!?

Discussion in 'General' started by SuperSilverHaze, Feb 15, 2010.

1. haha what's up blades.

im currently trying to rearrange my room for a more respectable lounge. its kinda boring, just stuck in the past with posters and pre-teen bullshit:p, so like Throw me SOME IDEAS! What do u guys have in ur room? im trying to make it a good spot to smoke and kick back with a couple of buds. tell me what i need or should look into buying, also post any crazy wall art that u guys might know of, im trying to buy some abstract stuff for my wall's:smoking:

- i already have the entertainment just need the visuals and comfort :bongin:

i hope i get some responses i kno this is a weird thread but hell why not

2. Need more info... Living room, bedroom or bonus type of room? Just looking for pics or looking for the whole package with furnitur and all? Give us a pic to get an idea of the room we are working with.

3. You should make your room like the wierdest room ever, the kind of room that someone walks in and says "This kids fuckin out of it".

4. take the dressers out and use your closet(for space)

get this
    lovesac

and i cant find where my friend got it (and he passed away 2 years ago so i cant ask him lol) but he ordered these trippy wall cutout stickers from the internet his living room looked badass.

ill post a link to the site if i can find it.

5. I would get rid of the dressers, desk, chairs, and any other junk you dont really need. Use your closet for clothes, buy an ikea desk and chair, move your bed to the corner, put in a ikea couch against the wall and put a flat screen up against the wall across from the bed.

6. Maybe this guys room might give you some inspiration:
    http://dimentichisi.deviantart.com/art/My-Lair-81839914

if you can thin out some of that furniture you have going on in there it would really open up the space to chill more. Hit some garage sales if money is tight and find you some cool seating to replace those big bulky items in there.

What are your interests other then weed? Perhaps that is something you can play off of as well. Maybe just even pimping it up with a new color of paint instead of the baby blue might help liven it up.

7. or dont pay 75 bucks, get some friends and some paint, and make that shit REALLY original.

8. or he could spend 75$ and have it look nice.

9. yeah you're right, fuck originality. spend $$$

10. .....

11. im just saying most people don't even consider doing shit themselves, of course its easier to buy something, but when you do it yourself, theres a much better feeling of satisfaction.

12. We splatter painted my son's room when he was little. My cousin loved splattering the red...he is a horror movie fan so I wonder why. Everyone loved the look and it was cheap. Just take a paint brush and flip your wrist a little. Being high and doing that was actually really cool come to think about it.

13. ..what?

14. he was quoting that post in reply to my post before it.

15. its still not a "good" reply. I like your idea man..fuck spendin 75 bucks when you can do it yourself.

16. take everything out. throw a sleeping bag and pillow in the corner, put lamp on floor near sleeping bag, bada bing perfect room