GC, my sister needs help.

Discussion in 'General' started by Zon_Chewi, Sep 11, 2009.

1. ^can somebody ban this troll already. hes obviously upset because somebody started a rumor about him being a cocksucker, which turned out to be completely accurate.

2. I would recommend she doesn't tell an authority figure if she wants this to stop. Things will get worse if people that don't like her start getting in trouble.

The best advice you will get has already been given: Tell her to ignore it. If they don't recieve a reaction there is no reason to make fun of her. If she bursts in to tears when they pick on her they will continue.

3. #43 TheDankery, Sep 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2009
    Because rude, stupid groups of freshmen boys & girls are prone to listening to factual information? Some clique-y freshmen yell something nasty at her while she is walking down the hall and she is to respond
    "Well, salutations to you, ladies and gentlemen, but I must insist I have done nothing of what you are accusing me of. In fact, I would consider myself to be modest and decent, a far cry from what you have described me as. I have not had a great deal of sexual partners as you all have suggested here today, and I do not engage in sexual congress with intoxicated strangers on a regular basis. I must say I do not enjoy the gossiping and rumor-spreading about my supposed sexual behaviors, and I would suggest that you all kindly cease from slandering my good name, my fellow students. I must be on my way, as I have some studying to do for an upcoming economics exam. Thank you for your time and I bid you adieu.".

4. what you need to do is like what other people said.

1. sisters gotta take care of business on her own
    2. by business i mean beating some asses down
    3. have a nice weekend of blazing after she made those bitches into examples.

or she could go the girl route and completely fuck their college social lives up like they did to her but worse... then again you said shes mature. i guess just get her to talk to the administration about this, i hate this kind of bullshit. college is a time to grow up and move on with your life, not a second high school.

5. Did you read his post at all? They're actually doing it so she can hear and that's not an accident. It is harassment, obviously they've been asked to stop but the bullshit continues.

I'm not saying she should go around suing them, but once those girls hear the word lawyer I'm sure their mindless bullshit will stop.

I find it hard to believe these girls treat her sweetly when they have communication with her. So, there is some shit she can do.

Not to mention, I had two girls arrested for pretty much the same bullshit. Yeah, she can do something about it. And I dare you to say I was in the wrong for having these girls punished. They did unspeakable things to me and my reputation when I was a freshmen, but I showed those bitches who was boss. Now they'll stop at nothing to try to be my friend and get invited to cool parties. ;)

6. yo get out of here u fucking troll just leave please. they should call u sir troll hehe:D

any way dude i would be pissed to and just tell her to try and deal with it but if her grades start dropping then tell her to go to the administrater cause thats not cool. who cares the RA are defintly tools in her college so just go to the administraters instead. or mabye u could do it and then she wouldnt get bitched at for ratting anyone out so try that mabye.