GC Member -- I'm Recording A Debut Rap Album Feat AFROMAN, Ras Kass, DMC (Run DMC)!

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Probot, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Hey people! Haven't posted in a little while, been busy -- lemme explain!! I'm a 19 year old MC from the UK.. I put my first EP out in March 2012, featuring Akil The MC (Jurassic 5) and YDB, Ol' Dirty's kid. Ended up opening for Akil while he was in the UK this year, after that. It didn't got a ton of listens but the right people found out about it!!

I've been working on a debut album since. I'm putting it straight up for free download, so as many people hear it as possible.. And it features crazy rappers like Afroman, Ras Kass, DMC of Run DMC -- and its taken a couple months to get finished. Still isn't finished, but nearly there. Its a total independent thing, and I wanna do everything i can to let people know about it.

It'll be done in about a month - I just set up a Facebook page yesterday, please hit me up on that if you want to stay up on it, and listen when its done!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Probot-The-Mighty/378081375604680?sk=app_128953167177144

Hopefully a couple of you will support it, would appreciate it. Its been a crazy experience making it, hopefully people will find out about it... Looking forward to getting it finished now, and seeing how it does! Shoot me any Q's if you've got em. Thanks!

2. Definitely post the link when you release it! Like to see success stories

3. did you actually record with these people or did you just cut their vocals and put em over your beat?

4. Recorded with -- and will do, I'll put the link up! It's going up on that page, in about a month!

5. Good for you man. Keep up the good work. I wish you all the best!

Peace

6. thats whats up then..

7. Appreciate it! Its been crazy to make it. Remember posting on here in March when I finished the first EP, didn't think this would happen!!

8. rassy kassy? god damn! Grats man. Love his shit
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVVCfegJjj4]DJ Battlecat featuring Hot B, Ras Kass & Skitso G - On Top Of The World (1995) [HQ] - YouTube[/ame]

9. What a weird combo of collabs lol

Good luck