GC makes me smile

Discussion in 'General' started by l James l, Feb 9, 2013.

1. Hey everyone an anyone, I've been extremely heartbroken lately and not been able to forget about this girl.

We were living together for 2 years 10 months and now it's over due to problems on both of our halves but maybe I'll tell that story another day.

Anyways I have not felt this happy for a long time now. Iv been drinking every second I can :/ it's been 2 1/2 weeks of my heart and brain fighting.

For some reason this little GrassCity app makes my heart stop hurting, puts a smile on my face an makes me laugh.

So Thank every single one of You lurkers/OGs/Randoms/Trolls! All of you made my fucking night!

• Like Like x 2
  2. For real though its like therapy

Awesome stoners nah mean?

R.I.P 2XL, aka 3XL.

3. Grasscity is fucking beauty! :hello: glad you're enjoying it bud!

Sorry to hear about you and your gal, though. Your fellow blades have got your back, you'll get through this tough time :wave:

4. Everyone on here rocks, that's what makes it the City

5. Thanks for the kind words guys it helps a lot. I should have moved back to the city a long time ago haha

• Like Like x 1
  6. Agreed. I find myself constantly on the app. So much information at everyones disposal, and everyone has been amazing. This is a true online community and has helped me from being a novice grower in a cabinet to what I have now. Thanks everyone who doesnt troll and legitamatly want to help and keep the art of growing alive.

7. I hope I can one day watch and help one of my own ladies grow and then enjoy my own creation. That's gotta be the dream of every stoner.

8. Oh you will. Trust me

9. No doubt man I'll smoke on for you and everyone in this thread.

10. I love alcohol. And GC. And girls. And drugs.

11. 2XL's thread had me laughing so hard at one point

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yup, been there done that. This handy little app adds so much joy to my day. Interesting or funny topics sprinkled all over the place to take my mind off the bullshit.

Love the city

13. [quote name='"TheCrunge"']I love alcohol. And GC. And girls. And drugs.[/quote]

Don't we all :)