GC Lets Show Our Love For Trayvon Martin and Others Alike

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 420OGKUSH, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Wait, so the mug shot photo of Zimmerman isn't current?

2. What were the last two biggest controversies where the media went into a frenzy about gun laws?

and most leaders are wolves in sheep clothing. The ones who aren't are usually assassinated at some point.

3. Zimmerman was Mexican, stop trying to play the bullshit race angle, it had nothing to do with it. The only ones the media reported were the calls on black people but it said out of fifty calls, and what the other calls? I'd bet money most of them were the same thing, only white and Mexican people he didn't recognize in the neighborhood! Why is he calling fifty times? Because:a. The neighborhood has had several break-ins recently and b. It was a gated community, the only ones that should be inside the area are the people who lived there regularly. Again, that was him doing his job...:rolleyes:

http://m.cbsnews.com/fullstory.rbml?catid=57403854&feed_id=1&videofeed=null

Also read this, the race angle is bullshit, The medias trying to blow this stry out of the water.

4. Of course not, the media picked those pictures out of hundreds to sell the story, that's what they do.

5. Congresswoman Giffords and Fast & Furious, but that is a moot point. We are discussing how the media sensationalizes violent incidents involving the citizenry, whilst keeping the systematic oppression of all minorities by the state out of the limelight as much as possible, the Trayvon Martin case is a perfect example.

Police get the wrong people all the time, you never hear the news media talk about disarming the police, because that would unite the people against their wise overlords. Yet, when it's an isolated incident involving individual citizens, the news media goes into an uproar about gun ownership, and how (the state) should better protect us from our own selves, so that this tragedy may never happen again (a pipe dream). They'd rather you be afraid of the wrong individual owning a gun, but not about the wrong types of people operating under the approval of law enforcement.

This is how statism propoganda works, keep the systemic oppression of minorities by the state out of the limelight, hush hush, yet when it involves individuals, send out the attack dogs, keep it in the news for days, even weeks.

If you give this case any credence you are merely feeding into the media narrative that pits the people against one another based on racial lines, whilst the state does more to keep down minorities then any bigoted individual could ever dream of accomplishing.

If the people that are calling for street justice really cared about helping black people, they would be in an uproar over black on black crime, police oppression, and the dissolution of black families and communities at the hands of our government's policies.

Trayvon Martin | Jesse Jackson | Al Sharpton | The Daily Caller

I'll keep posting this quote:

Racism is simply an ugly form of collectivism, the mindset that views humans strictly as members of groups rather than individuals. Racists believe that all individuals who share superficial physical characteristics are alike: as collectivists, racists think only in terms of groups. By encouraging Americans to adopt a group mentality, the advocates of so-called "diversity" actually perpetuate racism. Their obsession with racial group identity is inherently racist.

- Ron Paul

6. my husband showed me that photo earlier... the article he was showing me said that the 2nd photo was a different Trayvon not the one who was shot. Can't verify because I don't have his original source handy, but something to look into if anyone cares to.

7. Is there any sort of citation that the "current" photo purported to be Trayvon is actually a photo of Trayvon? I don't know either way so if there is a reliable source answering my question, I'd like to know.

I have read that the image of the shirtless fellow is a kid named Travyon Martin, but that he isn't the Trayvon Martin we are all actually talking about.

8. Mexican's can't be racist against blacks? lol.

and this wasn't the first time he falsely called the police on black people who were innocent.

9. At least the "liberal" media doesn't circulate completely fake photos, like the one of you posted of Trayvon to smear his character..

10. Yeah it is a fake photo.

Too bad there aren't fact checkers for internet memes.

11. :rolleyes:
    Do you even read the comment, or just make up some random reply?

12. I don't know who made that meme, but there is a real pic of him up close with gold teeth and tattoos, but he was 17 years old, that pic the media is circulating is not a 17 year old. They're just trying to make people think this was a little kid,it's all hype to distract you and garner more support in an election year.:rolleyes:

13. #73 xmaspoo, Mar 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2012
    Real talk:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJH0LzPe4EA]What Trayvon and Ron Paul Have In Common - YouTube[/ame]

14. #75 xmaspoo, Mar 27, 2012
    Funny that you would mention Boondocks, it's a great show. Unfortunately you have to associate Uncle Ruckus with the video I posted, I'm sorry you fail to see the legitmacy of his concerns about the black community, and simply write him off as an uncle tom.

This is a more appropriate correlation of tmot to Boondocks, as he even mentions this scene in his video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v24qbYECbpQ]I Had a Dream (Uncensored) - YouTube[/ame]

15. LOL, that guy was more likely to shoot MLK than march with him.

16. #77 Messiah Decoy, Mar 27, 2012
    It's funny some people only quote blacks when they're attacking popular black causes.

as if the only time a black person speaks with legitimacy is when he or she attack blacks in general.

17. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIkVdYoYDcQ]My 2 cent on Trayvon and the race baiting spin. - YouTube[/ame]

Puts things in perspective.

18. And you base that off of wishful thinking:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ItPSFFYf7o]King Stood, I Stand. Ron Paul 2012 - FREEDOM - YouTube[/ame]

Perceive it how you want, the truth can be painful to hear, especially when coming from one thought to be of "the group".

This is the problem with identifying one's self with a race, and how it is the antithesis to equality, if you stray from the group thought you are a uncle tom, sellout, whatever the term may be.

19. Let's just say. Zim followed the kid and he was not supposed to. That much is known. He confronts trayvon and a scuffle breaks out and it gets deadly and Zim shoots in self defense... Is it murder because he was not supposed to be in the situation in the first place.

If anyone can pull up weather forecast do the night I the incident, that would be helpful. Does the weather call for jackets or sweat shirts. This would not be evidence, or it could, but it can be very telling.