GC Island.

Discussion in 'General' started by Dr.Dankmen, Oct 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ha I wouldn't give a fuck

2. haha thats hilarious. what does he refer to him as? like the moocher smoker or somethin?

3. Lulz, and then when he walks off hes like get out a here ya scavenga

4. Nah, I think it was like he smoked up the the joint, and when snoop left he Dave was like Damn, scavengers...

5. I don't remember him sayin' that I thought he was like yea but just one hit you scavenger

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tevg74P3t9w]YouTube - Half Baked - Gettin High Basics(jt)[/ame] lulz, shitty quality though.

7. Yeah, and then snoop smoked up the whole thing...when dave tried to grab it he was like hold on I aint even hit it for real yet!

I used to do that to underclassmen's weed in highschool.

8. I'm in for the island. I'd throw in all the money I got haha.

9. no cops at all.... means no fines at all i would have at least 100 pounds of the dankest stuff i could grow an just be handing out 2 grams
    to every person i seen

10. Due to the fact this is one of the longest surviving threads, I believe this means that the GC island is now our obligation to make happen.

11. We'd need a pretty big fuckin island.

12. we should have an entire archipelago for GC nation...with underwater tunnels with moving walkways connecting them

13. Put me down for a few hundred bucks. It's all I got, but I can cook really well so I'll also add my cooking skills to society. :)

14. how progress on our island blades?:D

15. Let's do it.

16. I wish. Life would be pretty awesome. People who won't judge you for smoking the herb. That's cool.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.