GC, I would like you to meet Sullivan.

Discussion in 'General' started by SomeRand, Aug 31, 2012.

1. #1 SomeRand, Aug 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2012
  2. Gotta be careful posting faces with weed lol

Your friend could become a Meme and BAM forever posted on the internetz as that weed meme guy

3. Truth.

I'm Crazy Vaporizer Man, donchaknow.

Cool pipe though, man. Kinda reminds me of the Tokarina of Time, a little ocarina my friends and I made into a pipe.

4. I edited the picture to hide the face, can never be too careful I suppose.

Wooden pipes are harsh, but I really like them. It's very small, and portable too!

5. ^It didnt work

6. I sense SGT Based round two guys

7. that dude looks chill though lol

8. Yeah you can't just take a random pic of a dude and say its the next sgt based, you're just making a mockery of our true sergeant.

Please respond...

9. Almost as cool as your cool 420 user name..

10. [quote name='"Bombur"']

Almost as cool as your cool 420 user name..[/quote]

Right!

11. lol btw op whats the point of "introducing" us to someone then trying to block there face who are we supposed to be meeting lol

12. I don't think this guy looks douchey enough to be a meme.

He looks like a cool dude. Not overly baked and he doesn't have a stupid look on his face.

Just my opinion. You guys are a lot funnier then I am

13. Threads about the pipe, bro..

14. UMAD!!!??!!?? :hello:

15. oh dam u right op was talking about the pipe like a person totally misunderstood that. cool pipe op my friend used to have a wooden pipe like that but it was always harsh and fuck we ended up burnin it one drunkin night.

16. randy jackson right?

17. I think OP posted a pic of himself and the pipe (littlefriend). OP take it down now... Someone is going to make you internet infamous! :hide:

18. You may want to post just a pic of Sullivan. The mods don't allow member photos in the public areas. (Well that and the fact that you only look 15 or 16). :smoke: