Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

GC, i need your opinion!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xtiffany, Jan 16, 2009.

1. should i buy a bubbler? and what is the average price for a decent bubbler? or should i just use the money to buy more weed?

is a bubbler worth buying? i heard that its cool for like a week then it gets boring and also its hard to clean.

2. cleaning is a small amount harder then your adverage bowl or spoon as far as its "coolness" i would say it sits between a bowl and a bong. bowl being a bit worse and bong being a bit better and as far as the price goes i have no idea check the stores out

3. I would say that a good bubbbler is around 30.00 But watch out b/c they deff can be more than that and i wouldnt go moer than 30. I dont think it would get any more boring than a normal pipe. I would get it unless you already have a reliable pipe. Having at least one decent pipe is deff importnat

4. The price will vary greatly depending on the size, artwork, and overall "coolness" of the bubbler. They are definitely not bad to smoke out of, but I would just pick up some juicy jays in a couple of flavors and have some fun without having to keep up with a resinated pipe. That's just me though....feel free to check out your local headshop and pickup whatever catches your eye. ;)

5. a bubbler is a cool peice the coolness goes like bowl-bubbler-bong its usually 50$ for a decent one

6. Well it depends what you want to use the bubbler for. If your looking for a glass piece which you can use to smoke on the go, then i do not recommend getting one just because the water can get very messy.

The average price for a decent bubbler is anywhere from 70-150 bucks

It depends. If you are looking for a more quality smoke and are sick of using whatever your using, then go for it.

7. get the bub.

8. if you have a pipe already, just use the money to buy weed. unless its a really sweet bubbler, i dont see the point. i mean, they hit a bit smoother then pipes but nowhere close to a bong... i have a small bubbler but it rarely gets use as a pipe is easier to pack and you dont have to worry about "spilling" it.

im just not a big bubbler fan.