Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

GC i need your input...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by underoath31791, Apr 21, 2009.

1. ok so me and my buddies used to always get high like one time a week at the max. but lately (like these last 2 months or so) i get high twice on the weekend (usually friday night and saturday night) and now i usually get high 2, and sometimes 3 weeknights after i have done all of my homework, or if i didnt have any home work. all of my close friends think this is too much weed for one week. however they do not kno i smoke during the week, they only think i smoke on the weekends. but they talk about other people and how stupid they think it is for people to smoke during the week.

marijuana has NOT affected my grades in any way, and on a side note, i have actually been doing much better in my chemistry class recently, and i continue to maintain a 4.0 GPA (actually i think its gunna be above 4.0 this semester).

i understand the difference between abusing a drug and using it responsibly, but i dont think any of my friends/gf would understand.

should i just continue not telling them because i know i am not abusing it? i feel bad having to lie about everything though. what should i do? what do you think about this?

thanks GC

2. Give them the facts about it man.

3. let em watch the union and im sure you'll be good man

4. they're uneducated. or more likely just opinionated, since they havent explored the world of and became knowledgable of marijuana. if you keep your shit together and maintain a 4.0, blaze all you want man. if someone criticizes you, tell them to get a 4.0 and then they can preach.