GC, I am back, after a 5 1/2 month T-break

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mitchy, Jun 6, 2009.

1. Whaddup everyone?

Long time no see, been a while since I've visited the city.

Some of you may remember my old post of me quitting due to growing reasons, getting kicked out.

Well it's been 5 months and everything is going great, just let some mary back into my life about a month and a half ago, maybe a bit longer and I haven't regretted it since. I've been keeping it plenty moderate, buying once a week, maybe twice (depends who I am hanging out with) - keeping it to a minimal so I can always achieve the most fucked-up mind state everytime

Keep it green guys, great to be back :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. Welcome back :)

I'm glad you completed your break, good to hear.

3. Clearly you're a troll because as we all know, once the devil-weed takes ahold of you there's no letting go, not even for a second! :rolleyes:

Seriously though glad to have another blade back in the.. er... field :D

4. How high did you get your first time back after 4 months off?

5. im sure he got pretty high.

i had to take a t break for 3 months..first time i blazed after i was probably the highest i ever gotten only off 3 blunts.

6. only 3 blunts? i might die if i smoked 3 blunts right now after smoking for 4 months straight lol

7. lol well not by myself. i was with 4 other friends.

8. Completely ripped out of my mind, I stayed high for the entire day and almost the entire night, I woke up the next day a little bit high still and I had only smoked like 1 blunt, haha.

:hello:

9. welcome back brosifer.
    i had to take a 3 month tbreak, bought a half O and smoked it all with the GF. we got FUCKED up. Long tbreaks are great :hello:

10. I am certainly happy to see you back here. I don't remember you before, but I certainly will now!

11. Welcome Back!:smoke:

12. goo goo gaa gaa