GC help please

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Hellavonne, Mar 26, 2009.

1. i'm brown as well lol

2. wtf - fucking rascists litter this site

3. Oh my God! I cant believe you just said that!!! You are IGNORANT!! "retard white chick"????? I'm a 'white chick' who has been with her husband for 23 years! And how do you know it was for no reason at all? We all have reasons for everything we do. Maybe she couldnt handle him leaning on her so much. She's probably pretty young herself and thats a lot for a girl to handle...being someones only reason to live...Im sure she has her own problems in life to deal with and thats hard enough...and then trying to help someone else with THEIR problems on top of it? Grow up!

4. Im really happy that you didnt just listen...you 'heard'...and you're thinking about stuff rationally..That's a good step. Keep the faith, Hun...lots of life ahead of you

5. You have to chill, cause I'm not talking about girls like you, lol. I'm talking about those "RETARDED" ones that shoot up heroine when no ones looking, and have no respect for anybody but themselves. I know you know what I'm talking about, so there's no need to get all fucking defensive, I'm not even being racist.

6. If you used the word 'white', you are being racist...what? No black chicks shoot up heroine? All black chicks have respect for everyone? I think not! We are ALL equal and we ALL fuck up! Damn right, Im defensive to that remark you made! This is exactly why there are still racists out there...cause of people with the mindset you have...wouldnt have been considered racist if you had just said "retard chicks'...but you had to say 'retard white chicks'...Like I said....GROW UP!

7. Hey man, we've all been there. There's times when you just feel like you can't go on. But you always can, man. Just let it all flow...don't worry about the problems for now, deal with them when your ready. Just relax, smoke a bowl, and have a good time...think about the problems you have objectively...like "Why is this a problem, and how can I make it better?"

Everything will be alright, man. Time heals all things. Even the most serious wounds.

You've just kind of gotta reach deep inside and take out some travel preserves for your soul, you know?

8. God fucking damn, you don't think I still need fucking help! For me, suicide was not a fucking cry for attention! I was sitting in my fucking room, gun loaded, and MY FUCKING MIND TO DEAL WITH! I still need fucking help...every fucking day I am here the thought of painting the walls flys through my fucking skull...If you are truly suicidal, there is more to it that just bullshit, 'feel better' statements! Sure, thay can make you feel good, but how can you let such insignificant things decide whether you fucking live or die. Go within your mind, drop all influences! Then you walk away, or pull the trigger.:mad:

OP. I am sure you can do great things for many people if you stick around, but this is something that you can't just patch up on the surface. I do not know if this is just a bullshit cry for attention, but if it is real, you need to have a long...THOUGHT OUT, talk with yourself.

9. why do you think about killing yourself?

10. no its not just a "bullshit" cry for help. in all honesty i did have a nice time to think of things all day yesterday and tried finding my ups more then the downs of this situation.. i reall never use to think of things. i've tried killing myself numerous times. all fails due to family r friends calling an ambulance. i dont bullshit on these things.. but since yesterday allot of people in and out of GC helped me to realize that the situation dont need to be as bad as im making it. it's gonna be this way if i like it or not and i've fund a way to jsut say whatever and focus nt he positives of what just happened. so to make it fully clear. no its not for attention i really just needed a different way to view it then just as "this really sucks how can i go on like this". allot of thought all day yesterday helped me decide to not care. them comments did help but they werent a massive impact on if i lived or died they just made me feel gd like atleast someone cares.

11. Killing yourself is most certainly not the answer, you do live in colorado! Move up to boulder, its really nice here and everyone is friendly

12. replace, for the time being, your fiance with your family and friends because obviously you care a lot about them so they must care about you aswell. if you're honestly on the verge of something try to keep someone with you at all times and remind them to assist you in finding proffesional help. not to say there's anything wrong with you but you've definately gone through something huge and that's never easy.
    that's all i can suggest for now but feel free to PM when ever if you feel like just venting.