GC hellllp clone in trouble and mother

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by vicariously, Jun 26, 2008.

1. HELLLLLPPP my clone and mother plants are getin messed over my clone is like wilting and my mother is getin eatin ALIVE for gods sake , i will have pics but there to big and dont rly no were to resize them, k so i found out that the bugs are little brown bugs there about the size of a pellet from a pellet gun or a bit smaller :eek:ill have some pics up in a few mins

2. Yeeaaa really not help there without pics. Eaten alive though? Sounds like some kind of pest man. But without proper info I can't say. "is like wilting" isn't much of a explanation... lol... Just download a picture resizing program though search it up on google. or cnet.com.

also need Soil PH if you can. Water PH. What kind of nutes are you using. What kind of light.

3. Go to Lowes and get a "Hot Shot" no pest strip and put it in your grow area. It'll kill any insect in a 10 x 12 area. This method was a gift from God for my grow, as it virtually eliminated my bug problem. They're $5.97 at my Lowes, I don't know how much money and time I've spent on Neem oils. soaps and pyrethrum sprays. The Hot Shot knocked em all down overnight. BTW...."God" in this case, was Gonejah17 right here in these forums.....Wilting could be from overwatering......good luck Vic

4. Yea man i tried neem oil and Ed Rosenthals (sp?) Zero tolerance. But for the price and for how well they work Hot Shot's are amazing.