Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

GC friends in RL?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Clevaland_steam, Sep 24, 2010.

1. I don't find friends here, I find victims.

dun dun duunnn

2. it'd be nice to make more stoner friends in my area.

3. thats the negetive way to look at it all. the positive side to that would be you actually meet a cool chill ass friend? lol. then again i dont grow so i dont have much of a reason to be as paranoid about the po-po :p

4. I doubt anyone here is from Macon,Ga so I don't even try lol. But it would indeed be cool..

5. Not a friend, but when I was picking up a grinder and one hitter at my local headshop I was discussing the MFLB, and it turns out the guy working there posts here. Are you here, Puffalot man?

6. maybe if the opportunity arose and they were chill then probably

7. :laughing:

8. I keep trying to meet people from here. We chat, get to know each other, schedule a time and place to meet up, etc... but they just turn white as a ghost when they see me and run off. :(

It doesn't seem to matter if it's a guy or girl... the reaction is always the same.

I don't know if I'm ugly, have BO, bad breath or what. Maybe it's the badge, gun & blue lights on my car that makes them uncomfortable? :confused:

:D

9. lol^^^ pretending to be cop.

funny.:smoke:

10. its good to hear that some people have had positive experiences. And I feel what your sayin about losing stuff or just being careful. I think kickin it with someone on here would be kind of cool