GC Forums (android)

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by SmokinTokes, Nov 30, 2011.

1. sitting here in math class, always on the GC app but i wish we could

'like' post while on the GC app. right now we can only; quote, report, something else , and private message. please add this feature to android!

2. The Like and Rep feature is the main thing needed.
    Also it sometimes say "sending message" or whatever it says when you post, and never goes away. The post DOES get made. If you just leave while it says sending, then reload the page the post worked. It just gets stuck in the saying it's posting stage.
    Other than that I got no problems on my Xperia Play.

3. Regarding App our first plan is upgrading it to latest version as soon as the server move is complete. Once this is done , we are considering improving app.

4. You should also. Check how pictures load it takes a while for my phone to see the image and it would be food if you can zoom too

5. [quote name='"MrBananagrabber"']The Like and Rep feature is the main thing needed.
    Also it sometimes say "sending message" or whatever it says when you post, and never goes away. The post DOES get made. If you just leave while it says sending, then reload the page the post worked. It just gets stuck in the saying it's posting stage.
    Other than that I got no problems on my Xperia Play.[/quote]

I to do a lot from the mobile app and would like to be able to "rep" and "like" from the app.

6. yeah it takes a while to load pics.

for the mods/App devs: Tapatalk might be a point of interest.

7. We have no intention of moving to tapatalk. The code structure of tapatalk is so basic compared to forumrunner.