Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

GC dont reply to my emails

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Angus.P420, Dec 14, 2013.

1. I always get the messege sayin its been received and being reviewed by the support staff but they never actually answer me and it's kinda annoying cause it's about my order

2. how long has it been?

3. [quote name="Joshipooo" post="19160885" timestamp="1387042865"]how long has it been?[/quote] I sent one on the 9th and one on the 10th, it's the 14th and have yet to receive anything and am worried if my order will arrive cause I also haven't received an email sayin it's been shipped or tracking number and I paid for the better shipping.

4. Don't worry dude it's not just you, I've sent them a email about my package that I ordered 2 n a half weeks ago still ain't here, no email back from staff. Total shit service.

5. [quote name="Kush cookies" post="19160995" timestamp="1387044171"]Don't worry dude it's not just you, I've sent them a email about my package that I ordered 2 n a half weeks ago still ain't here, no email back from staff. Total shit service.[/quote] if it does arrive you should let me know so I can have some confidance that mine will come.

6. Yeah will do bud, its only 75 odd miles away I coulda took a ferry across had a smoke in Rotterdam bought my shit and got back in a day, so god knows why its gunna take them 3 weeks.

7. It is holiday season too so they may be a little busier then at other times of the year.

8. [quote name="Kush cookies" post="19161053" timestamp="1387044942"]Yeah will do bud, its only 75 odd miles away I coulda took a ferry across had a smoke in Rotterdam bought my shit and got back in a day, so god knows why its gunna take them 3 weeks.[/quote] yea that's retarded, I live in canada so fuck knows when il get mine