GC crushes

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by AgeOfParanoia, Oct 20, 2014.

1. Who is your GC crush? ;) there's gotta be a member you have the hots for at least a tiny bit haha

2. -Martyr gets me pretty hot for some odd reason.

Honey Badger has a kickass personality and he's really sweet.

and AAnoesisOrange is smart and awesome and sweet.

3. All of you. 

I love you all.

4. #4 AgeOfParanoia, Oct 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2014
    omg yes -Martyr is awesome I have a lot of gc crushes...my profile was just made this month though but I've been on gc for years as a lurker then got an account and had to make a new one which is this one. Just incase anyone gets on my case like "how can you have gc crushes when youve only been on here this month"

5. Everyone that has a butthole

6. Hopefully you're real. I'm afraid to trust you.

7. haha yes I'm very much so real you have no reason not to trust me. I'm very trustworthy actually :)

8. Wouldn't a fake person say that though? Haha.

9. That's what ganjfarmer said. But it's cool lol. Enjoy your stay

10. sassymelassy

11. Funny you came here cause I almost put you. You're cute and you have good taste in music. That's a firm basis for a crush

12. lol touche touche but no I'm being honest. If I have to prove myself I can and will :p
    idk them so idk what all that means

13. I came here to say you, but you had already posted here :X

14. Drama..... lol. Definitely op and train. Threesome possible? lol.

15. lol uhhhh idk about all that. But I think I may have talked to you on my old account I had It for like 2 years but I don't remember

16. I don't know what anyone here looks like to have a crush... Some girls personalities here are good, I just need a face to match the personality.

17. Lies!
    If that's you in the avi, YES!

18. you have a point....I've talked to maybe 5 members personally like 1 on 1 but I mainly judge the personality and what not on the posts they make.
    I crush on sade definitely lol

19. You have a great personality, you don't take shit, and you're a total babe. I'm not lying.

20. @Old School Smoker
    He's an old, stubborn, smart-alecky asshole. Usually great posts all around.
    He reminds me of my father.
    I loved my father.
    #man-crush