GC Cooking/Recipe Forum

Discussion in 'General' started by CapCity, Jan 16, 2007.

1. I was just wondering how many of yall at the city would like to see a forum solely for Cooking and Recipes. I realize that in the past that this idea has been brought up, but I figured popularity might have gone up. Also I realize that if i wanted to sumbit the idea, I would put this in general feedback, but before I go to the heads of GC, I just wanted to see how many of yall would be in support of it. I think it would be a great thing to have becuase many people cook it and maybe even more would cook with it if they had recipes, help, and advice. Plus, I would think it would get just as much traffic as some of the lest used forums such as GC humor.
    Thanks!:smoking:

2. Not so much a whole section, maybe a sticky. Too many sections to a forum will keep people seperated, and also it would look boring, like pandoras box-it's pretty slow there, maybe a few posts a day, maybe 2 new threads daily.

O yea- and the legalization and activism section & the marijuana news from around the world- like wtf? isn't it the same, and how come the GrassCity Robot posts general news in the activism section.

A cooking sticky would be cool.