GC Community Help Me Pick A Piece!

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by HelloImBaked, Sep 23, 2010.

1. Hey there everyone! I'm back from my HIGHatus. I bring questions! So next monday I'm getting paid and I thought it would be a nice idea to add a new piece to my glass collection. I already have enough bongs and such so I'm limiting my choices to an elegant glass spoon or a nice bubbla. I've used both and I like both. I like the idea of being able to just sneak a toke real quick on the walk to school, but I also like the water filtration of a bubbler. My price limit is $40 so I probably can't get an amazing bubbler, but my old bubbly was $35 so I don't think it'll be too bad. Hiding isn't even that much of an issue either. I can easily fit a nice sized bubbler in my stash spot. So I want your opinions on whether I should get a glass spoon or a nice glass bubbly.

TLDR version: Which should I get a glass spoon or a bubbler?

2. inb4 catalog of pieces.

3. 2 bongs, 1 spoon, 1 bubbler, and 3 chillums. That's why I asked because I have 1 of both, but I want somethin' new :D

4. Since you already have two bongs, i'm gonna have to say the bubbler.

Have you ever tried a percolator bong? If not, then GET A PERC BONG.

5. Is that legitimate? If so that's awesome!

6. Is what legitimate?

7. When I was looking at the shipping price and it said 10 bucks I was like "HOLY FUCK! BUBBLER FOR $10!" But then I scrolled up hahah.