Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

GC Code word

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by doubled0218, Jan 26, 2013.

1. I mean to be fully honest dude. I don't talk to anyone who doesn't smoke weed.

2. You are a lucky sob then. Most of the people I talk to hate pot, think its a gateway drug, and think its the most addictive drug on the black market. And the pot heads I do talk to act like the popularized propaganda stereotype of a pot head. I seriously have no in between lol

Play the hand you're dealt I suppose.

3. hi. judging by your legalize t-shirt, your rasta-colored belt buckle, and the joint in your left hand i think you might smoke weed???

4. #24 OneOfTheGoodOnes, Jan 28, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2013
    To the OP.
    We have a "code". We're "Blades".

As in, "Good/glad/nice to meet you, blade", "Yo Blade", "sup Blade", or just, "Blade!".

5. "Blake?"
    'No, blade'
    "What?!"

Many stoners (GC or not) would still be confused in real life.

6. I vote for "Dank Ass Pork".

7. Out of all the people I've smoked with, only a handful have ever heard of grasscity or it's forums. Think of how many people smoke bud lol, this is a nice idea but I don't see it ever working.