Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

GC blades guess what i just found

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JLTNL, Jun 4, 2012.

1. so me and my friend were walking bout to go to one of friends houses and we look down and we see a bag i was like

"is that what i think it is, naah cant be"

so my friend was like "check it"

i was like "dude its too good to be true"

so i picked up the bag and it was around 9 or 10 grams of some fire:eek:l me and my friend jus started going crazy lol we looked like a some idiots but man it was definetly the best day of summer i am so high right now lol:smoke:

2. pics or it didnt happen

3. then i guess it didnt happen i dont have a camera and my phone doesnt have internet

4. no way to get pics from your phone to your computer? lol. na i'm just messin with ya thats pretty sick. i'd lose my shit too if i found that XD

5. nah i have a LG view it only connects to the charger and i cant get any pics but next time we smoke imma see if i can upload it from my friends phone. N lol i know dude this is crazy

6. lol i remember i used to hide weed. im glad nobody came up on my stashes

7. If you're saying you hid your bud outside, that's just pure stupidity.

Send a picture as an attachment to a text message to your email or upload the picture to your email as a picture message, it will work if you have texting.

8. Dude!!! That's so sick!!!!! Enjoy that gift my man. I hear stories all the time of people finding bud. I don't have one of those stories haha.

9. Pretty smart actually.. If you hide it well enough

10. Damn man you are one lucky dood ;)

11. ive lost sack's before im sure people came up!!

12. Actually I think that is my pot, if you can please mail it to me that be sweet.

13. I found a little bit of mIds a while ago but I dont even smOke mid anymore

14. laced with bath salts, enjoy eating a face

15. You lucky motherfucker.

16. i heard about that was that from bathsalts or some other drug?

17. Prob someone ditched weed before they got pulled over or something. Enjoy it brother :smoke:

18. its better to leave it close then to bring it to my parents house

19. It's not that hard to hide weed from your parents, plus depending on how hot it is and what your storing it in, it could very well be destroying your bud.

20. Send me a gram