(GC BEAT BATTLE) ChipThaRipper -vs- Fritz Da Cat (Vote Now)

Discussion in 'The Musician in U' started by Fritz Da Cat, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Chip's beat definitely went hard, but it got repetitive. Over 3 minutes for a looped instrumental with different sounds thrown in isn't diverse enough in my eyes.

Fritz kept things fresh, and had a battle element to his beat with the 'bitch' voice loop and the ending was genius. The beat wasn't the best, but it had its moments and was that much better then Chips beat. Didn't bore me, ended at the perfect time, and left no question in my mind it was the better beat.

Not to say Chips beat is wack, cuz a real rapper would sound much better on that beat then over Fritz robo beat. Thats also something to think of when making a beat. Can an emcee flow on this?

vote = fritz

2. This is what a care about...I made my beat to send to someone to rap on. Infact I already have someone that is going to rap on it.

Thanks for proving my point. And when Fritz had to lay out two verses and two chorus', you don't think it would be repetitive?

3. Yeah, I guess it would. But he made the beat specifically for this battle, you didn't.

If I proved your point, in a way, its like you won.

4. Correct I didn't, and mine was still harder than his. The only thing that made his beat hard/battlish at all was the fact that he put a vox in of the word "bitch"...wow thats a lot of hard work and talent right there!

He said he had someone that already rapped on it and I'd love to hear it...still waiting.

And like you admitted, if he made his beat as long as mine it would have been just as repetitve if not more repetitive as mine...

5. both beats are kinda wack imho 1st beat had the better mix not a fan of the down south style beats