Gc android app

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by giggling stoner, Mar 26, 2011.

1. I love this new app. I havnt run into any problems yet.

2. Can I suggest a way to update your profile picture /info other than that runs smooth 5*
    - motorola cliq

3. Love the new app! As I'm on a phone the website is a pain to use. This makes me want to surf the city again. Is there a way to view public comments on the profile?

4. There's a app for android phones? Looks like i'm buying a new phone.

5. Hey I just got an Ebook reader that uses Android (Pandigital 7 inch ereader) and I think I can install android apps on it. But I can't get the file from the Android Market. Anyone have a suggestion?

6. #6 rooster1369, Mar 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Go to android market and type in "grasscity forum" download app.

7. lol, yeah tried that. Wanted me to log into Gmail so I did that after creating an account. Then it told me that there is no phone associated with the account and blocked the download. So then I tried logging into GC via the device and a pop-up came up saying "hey we have a droid app for this site, would you like it?"...I said yes and it wouldn't give it to me. So maybe Android has some kind of built in protection so people don't reverse engineer software or something. Additionally this device isn't a phone, just happens to run the Android operating system. I was hoping there was a different method of getting the file since I am not having success with the marketplace. Oh well, I will keep an eye out here and continue to try to find a workaround. I just wanted this app because it seems like it would make the site more friendly for the 7 inch screen. I will let you all know if I find any success. Maybe it would help others with similar non-phone Android OS devices.