GC and Safety

Discussion in 'General' started by KellerW, Aug 18, 2006.

1. Do you think GC is safe enough to post a grow journal?

2. Yes, considering most of the growers on here do post journals. Just don't put in any pictures with your face showing, or licenseplate-numbers, anything identifying more than your first name.

3. Well, there are endless amounts of journals on here..so?

4. yeah it is, its not like a cop is gonna come and track down every person on this website, i meen, i wouldnt post a grow journal of like 100 plants.

5. IP address???:eek:

6. If you don't want to post it, don't. But remember. any material posted on GC is the sole responsibility of its author.

7. I would let SWIM post if anyone...

8. It's safe, but just don't put anything in the photos that could identify who you are.

And as far as IP's go, no cop would waste there time going through all the hassles of getting warrants and shit for a small grow and plus I'm sure the site is hosted outside of the US so it'd be prettty hard for them to get it, if they could.

9. Alright, sounds good.

10. Just as mentioned before I dont think cops are going to hassle through all that. Plus Ip only tells so much.

11. The City is based out of the Netherlands.

Keep in mind, though, that you are responsible for what you post and are responsible for your own security. Also, keep in mind that we won't delete all of your posts and pics for you if you were to decide later on that you wish that you hadn't posted a grow journal.

12. learn smething new everyday

13. where did that swim shit ever start?