GBA: Golden Sun

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Hello there!, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Anyone play Golden Sun for the GBA? I'm about 2 hours into it and I've gotta say, I think it's fantastic. I love the battle elements, the story is engaging, and you get cool abilities to be used outside of battle to add a puzzle element when exploring.

If you have access to GBA games, I'd recommend taking a 10 year step back in time. You won't regret it :)

2. Easily one of the best GBA games

3. so.many.hours.

loved the both of them for the GBA. classics.

4. Never played it. I'll check it out on my phone.

5. oh man I played the shit out of the first one and lost ages... so much fun

emulators can't run em properly though, damn shame

6. Yes! I'm glad GC likes it. I didn't even know there was a 2nd one, I'll definitely have to check it out when I beat this one :smoke:

7. oh man you're missing out, you get to play as Felix haha

8. I don't even know who Felix is lmao. I just got to the Kolimi forest.

9. haha, he's that one chicks brother... the guy who got hit by the big rock in the storm at the very start

lost age starts out with him as the main character, and later on you merge with the old group and you just run around with a fuck ton of people

10. Ohh okay now I remember him. Poor guy got washed away despite my valiant psynergistic efforts :(

11. [quote name='"CKTony"']Anyone play Golden Sun for the GBA? I'm about 2 hours into it and I've gotta say, I think it's fantastic. I love the battle elements, the story is engaging, and you get cool abilities to be used outside of battle to add a puzzle element when exploring.

If you have access to GBA games, I'd recommend taking a 10 year step back in time. You won't regret it :)[/quote]

Yes!! I loved this game soo much!! This and the sequel were some of my favorite GBA games !!
    I think one of my favorite abilities was called Ragnarok and you summon this Gigantic Sword that just pretty much annihilates anything .

12. That was such a good game