Gay

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by tasia.cloud9, Oct 28, 2008.

1. i'm a gay pot head my girl friend hates hash or weed or dro or purp wateva u kawl it she hates it but anywho i love it and ill take mary jane over anyone do u think i'm wrong?

2. i think you're high

3. By GirlFriend Do you mean Boyfriend? Weeds Straight

4. :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

5. by Girlfriend she means she's female. Obviously

No op, I don't think you're wrong. Find a hot pot-friendly gf (there's plenty around).

Do you think the monks who made alcohol in the middle ages were wrong?
    They did what they loved doing and so should you.

6. Honestly I don't think you should put weed in front of your significant other, you should have tried to find out her views, standpoints and ideologies of marijuana before you engaged in a relationship

/thread.

7. Were you with her before you discovered mary? How long have you been together?

If you really love someone, I don't see you putting a plant before them, but if you guys can't see eye-to-eye maybe its not meant to be.

8. yea i hea awl of your suggestions i only been daitin her for about amonth
    but she's changed she use 2 b goofy like i and didnt mind that i smoked every day but now things have changed i guess she thinks she's da boss but i say un un i'll keep my mary jane thats only woman for me

and i wasnt tawkin about weed bein gay .......wow

9. Have you tried to get them to smoke with you:smoking:

10. It hurts to read those posts.

11. I've tried everything like"huh bae this wil stimulate ur mind" she goes no your killing your brain i don't wanna hear dat shxt dont tewl me dat shxt:eek:

12. u can live with both. who says u have to choose one over the other? use a better reason to break up with the girl, not just cuz u like smokin up then she does.

13. i liked dat last reply this SESSION is offcially closed that last response was an A+

14. Your spelling burns my eyes.