Gay Stoners??

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by wicobro94, Aug 10, 2014.

1. i know so many gay guys who smoke! mostly lesbians though. it seems like every lesbian around here does.

2. i don't identify as gay but i have been with a few men im pretty constantly high

I knew it.  Oh my Gohwad.  Marijuana is the gateway drug to THE GAY!  dun dun dun!  o_O  (kidding)

I need a hobby....

4. lol I'm bi and I smoke so I'm with you guys on this. I usually identify as gay cause i'm much more attracted to guys with women, but I do find women attractive as well.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I'm pretty gay...

6. Nothing wrong with smoking herb and smoking pole :) I'm picking up what you're laying down :)

7. I'm bi. But lately (past few years) mostly les. And I love to smoke.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. this is one of those gay things

9. It's great to see someone being open and embracing their interests. There are definitely gay guys out there who enjoy smoking and are proud of their preferences. You're not alone! It's important to remember that everyone is unique and has different likes and preferences, and that's what makes our community diverse and wonderful. Keep being yourself and connecting with others who share similar interests and experiences. Cheers!