gay marriage

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DZL, Feb 28, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eqrbsaivfY]YouTube - barbaric sex in anal rectal[/ame]

2. What do you expect? They are buckeyes, what do you expect? Nothing but trash from Ohio State University.

3. Ugh, this sexy ass girl from high school went to ohio state. she's undesirable now. :(

4. Wooooooooooow what a bunch of dumbass losers. I fucked my girl in the ass.

Big whoop wanna fight about it?

[​IMG]

5. Am I the only person that feels sorry for this guy? His life is so boring that he has to spend time telling other people what is right and wrong.

He isn't trash, he just can't find a reason to respect homosexuals because he can't relate to them. If he had ever been judged for something he can't control he might be able to respect them. This is why hardship can be good. It creates that relatability that is necessary for respect. This man needs hardship in his life.

6. i actually found that very funny

7. Hes a buckeye. enough said.

8. Given that the video doesn't explicitly make any reference to homosexuality, I can only conclude his wife must be a prude. I take no issue with a little consensual love in the butt if that's how your wife/husband/lover/partner/fuck buddy likes it.