Gay Marriage

Discussion in 'General' started by Zedstomper, Mar 28, 2013.

1. I want to know what you blades think about it, because the reasons that ive heard from people thats its wrong is bible thumpers saying "adam and eve not adam and steve".

It just seems like pure ignorance in 2013 in the U.S.

2. I mean it's honestly whatever I don't have a problem with gays I just don't like seeing that stuff. It is what it is. I don't go around demeaning anyone or anything like that, but I don't wanna see two guys making out in public.

Now girls, if they're hot...it's all good. If they're bull dike-ish....NAH

Totally biased, totally irrational....and I totally don't care!

3. I don't know why people have to stop others from doing or believing whatever they want. If they want to be homosexuals then let them. It doesn't hurt you at all. [​IMG]

4. Im straight as can be and when i see two gay people, whatever sex, i just feel immensly happy for them. If youre sure youre not gay then have an un-opinion-ated view of the world and see it as love, but if it makes you uncomfortable then dont look, and if you have a problem beyond that, then you might just be a little bit gay yourself

5. Haha no I'm definitely not gay I couldn't fathom putting my dick in a guys ass or vice versa........Just like it's their choice to be that way or whatever it's my choice to disapprove of faggotry. But approve of (when they're hot) lesbian-iss-ness. I'm allowed to have my double standards just like anyone else :D

6. Internet Wangster lol

7. that poor guy lol I've seen him all over for years

8. I am a stoned straight male. I don't give a flying fuck what other people do with their lives. The way I see it, is if there are a ton of gay dudes out there, that would mean less dudes lookin for the chicks which means more opportunity for me to nail some fine honeydips.

9. Right? Dude is infamous

And @Stown I love that word honeydips!

10. i'll just put it this way, if i wanna eat pussy, i'll eat pussy, and if i wanna marry said pussy, i'll marry said pussy.

11. Of course they should be allowed to marry. Anyone who disagrees is saying homosexuals have less rights than heterosexuals.

I can't understand why certain people are so against it when it will change literally nothing about their own lives and only bring happiness to others. The 'sanctity of marriage' will not be affected; the walls of society will not tumble down; the fabric of reality won't fold in on itself because two people of the same gender make vows to each other.

All that will happen is that certain loving couples will be made happier because they have the same rights as other certain loving couples. Oh no - how terrible...!

12. This is the truth

Jah bless

13. I can respect your opinion in the sense of not being fond of 2 dudes being sexual with each other, but to say being gay is wrong but being lesbian is hot is contradicting. At the end of the day, you either support gay rights which would include gay males or you are against gay rights would go against 2 women being sexual together.

So yes you are allowed to have a double standard, but in this case, it's working against you more than anything; especially since you're banned. lol