Gay marriage

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Sir Stoner, Feb 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Sir Stoner, Feb 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2013
    So today i was talking to a person and the topic of gay marriage came up, and the person said " damn fags, theyre goin to hell so why should we let them get married", how Could anyone be so intolerant, are there any blades who are like this? If so why?, i mean i see no problem with gays getting married, whatever makes them happy but what the hell is up with all the hatred against them

2. lol not again :eek:

3. i'm not like that.

some other people here are like that, but they're nicer about it.

4. Yea fags, no but seriously who ever said that prolly deserves to burn in what I think is a non existent hell

We're all people no matter what so let gays be gays and straights be straight, you kno whati call gay bashers? Fags, cause it just pisses em off :)

5. Something tells me you never actually had a conversation with someone who said that.

6. Come to America.

7. Almost 12 hours and this thread hasn't gone to shit yet?

8. It's the first day after a 4 day weekend, wait til the high schools get out.

9. I really don't understand what the big deal is. Like If people are afraid that it will destroy the sanctity of marriage then why would they let athiests get married. Wouldn't that be worse because some gay people might believe in God and want their relationship to be OK in his eyes but an athiest getting married is just shitting in his face for laughs. Which is also OK.

10. I'd say it's initially the same thing, because I don't see how you could measure the two.

If we're talking about YHWH, he let's us know in the Bible that he doesn't like atheists, and he explicitly tells gay people that "their blood shall be upon them" if they lay with each other.

11. sorry... this thread never goes well... so Il save ya all a bunch of infractions

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.