gay dogs playing pool

Discussion in 'General' started by babaloeey, Aug 14, 2011.

1. billiards in a gay bar by vincent vinchenzo (1968) classic painting very famous

[​IMG]

2. They look pretty straight to me

3. how are they gay?

i dont get it

4. I believe the artists point has been made.

5. maybe its a test?

6. i never knew someone who looked at a dog and said wow that dogs gay
    now some guys on the other hand...are clearly queer(not too hate, its just obvious by mannerisms,dress,speech etc)
    i don't see how it relates.. i mean we all look the same regardless of sexuality
    thats a point sure, we're fucking humans what do you expect..but people can still dress/appear gay because of their features/clothes:confused:

7. Just look at that dogs bowler hat, clearly not gay. Straighest thing I have seen

8. The way a person looks and dresses does not tell you anything about them. You can make an educated guess about personality based on appearance but that is all it is, a guess.

9. While I agree, you have to admit some gay's make it pretty obvious the way that they dress. But it's not the case for all, just some.

10. [​IMG]

100% not gay ^

11. the post never actually said the "dogs" were gay...just that they were is a gay bar..

that basset hound = no homo ;)

12. the one wearing a waiste coat with nothing under it might be a bit gay

13. You know the three that are smokin are tokin on some dank shit!

14. Hahahahhaa before I even clicked the thread I pictured a bunch of dogs at a pool table... Perfect

15. fuck your differences, come together, and be gay!(merry.)

16. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pick the gay ones out of this lineup.

17. #18 ChillinOnRoofs, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2011
    2nd and 4th. But did you even read my post?

18. maybe it'd seem more gay if the dude from the honey badger video was doing play-by-play :confused_2:

19. Hahaha