Gave my last stoge to this girl.....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Wykyd_Green, Mar 21, 2012.

1. [quote name='"ghostonvacation"']did you have to make it about skin color? she may have been in a rush bro. just saying...you feel me?

edit: SHITS NO LONGER ABOUT SKIN COLOR...the OP is cool by me[/quote]

Lol he described what race she was. Lol people need to shut up about the race shit

2. Can ask you for a favor and won't do one back? That bitch owes you now... Find her, kill her with empty butt pack

3. what a bitch.. I never give away my last cig and If I did Id expect some smokers educate

4. OP must be sexist too since he included the gender of the subject.

5. Yo dawg, you shoulda raped that bitch.

6. Maybe your awkward as fuck and she wanted to get away from you, just maybe after she puffed her first drag she tossed the cigarette and exclaimed fuckin grosssss.

=p

7. jesus suckin d just for a cig?

looks like i need to start smoking...

8. Handjob for last cig. Deal? If not GTFO :D

9. Way to waste pixels with your stupid useless post.

Glad this thread is still delivering 5 hours after my last post :hello: Fun read after a 3 hour Micro Econ class.

10. Jesus Christ. All he fucking said was some "Asian chick.." asked for a cig. How the fuck is that by any means racist?! I swear to God some of the people on here try to find the littlest things go ridicule you on.

On another note. Don't you mean bogie? A stogie is a cigar, correct me if I'm wrong.

11. [quote name='"xJord4n"'] On another note. Don't you mean bogie? A stogie is a cigar, correct me if I'm wrong. [/quote]

My homies call em stoges same with other folks around here but idk. Us californians use so much strange lingo and slang during the course of the day, I wouldnt be surprised if we started using random ass words and putting new meanings to them...
    Possibly why people think I am racist here haha.... Kinda upsetting since I have probably had more racist comments flung at me than anyone that called me a racist...

12. i've been in this exact situation before. I throw the pack at their face or head depending on their direction. I can't stand rude people, and i'm a dick, so.

13. That's such a bullshit thing to say! You can justify racism if it's your own race? It's ok? It's just jokes? No! That means you don't respect your color and just shit all over your roots!

And, yeah, I would know. I'm very racist to Asians myself.

:laughing:

14. hahaha i lolled

15. [quote name='"lsdandpcp"']Yo dawg, you shoulda raped that bitch.[/quote]

^ I lol'd.

16. lol. any decent girl with self respect would have blown you
    :p

17. i lol

18. I was in south carolina with my cousins, and we ended up making conversation with some drunk teenagers in a crowded outlet mall :laughing:

they were cool and they were begging one of my friends to by them a pack of cigarettes, so i made them interpretive dance to bullfighting music (that i played on a guitar i borrowed) in the center of the plaza.

it is a fond memory :smoke:

19. lol how is community college? I have take a couple classes there over the summer/fall

20. Treat it like college and "be" a college student and you'll enjoy it. I say this because during my first year at the JC, I treated it like extended high school. I wasn't cool with my professors or tried to be invested in their class and I hardly talked to any class mates, kinda had a case of social anxiety and it still haunts :(.

But I had a change of paths and got rewired... Last few semesters I really enjoyed it and met a lotta cool people and some really fine babes, as well as learned a lot. Really helps to have people to talk to in classes... A LOT.