Gauging question...

Discussion in 'General' started by braaap, Sep 3, 2008.

1. Alright, so I got back a little while ago from Burlington, I was reeal fucked up most of the time, so I went out on a whim and got both of my ears pierced to a 10g, which looks pretty good, if I do say so myself.

So here's my question, the guy at the shop told me to let it heal for at least 6 weeks before I do anything else to them, which is alright.

After that six weeks I'm gonna go to an 8, how long should I wait after that to go to a 6? And so on...

Any help would be appreciated.

2. #2 Mattplusness, Sep 3, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2008
    2-4 weeks, it's usually when you can put them in easy and there is no more build up of "Gunk" around the hole

that worked for me, i went from a 14 to a 8 very slowly though

WOOT
    JUST GOT MY 6S IN
    thanks for putting this thread up, haha i can finally put my 6s in, niiiice

3. Ive seen some cool gauges and then some lame ones, but I guess its if it looks right on the person is whether it works or not.

Got any pictures of your gauges?

4. nah, i don't have a digital cam, all i have is a phone and the quality is horrible

mine look good on me though, i have long emo hair and emo ray ban glasses haha

5. Ray Bans are the shit bro! :hello:

6. I'll see what I can do, I just got home from work and I'm tired as fuck and about to blaze a dutch, so I might forget, lol.

7. gauges rock mine are a 4. but it took a while to get there. one day i hope to be 00.