Gauges! Pics

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by JuicyyLemonG, Aug 15, 2009.

1. #1 JuicyyLemonG, Aug 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2009
    I've been looking around and i can't really find a perfect spot to post this so i guess this will have to do. I was just wondering how many people on GC have gauges and what size? If you have gauges post some pics!

Currently i'm at 3/4 of an inch. Started gauging on January 3rd 2009

3/4"
    [​IMG]

2. i personally think that shit looks nasty but thats just me

3. nice gauges man!

i'm at 0g

[​IMG]

4. Nice are you planning on going any bigger?

5. Nice! Been waiting for a thread like this, Im at 00g right now. I went to 1/2 inch but I couldnt get one ear to get up to it without a blowout so I kept them even. Ill get a pick soon

6. My left ear blew out but i'm stopping at 3/4". My skin is nice and thick now :) lol sounds weird

7. Ive actually had 4 blowouts, I just downsized each tie and they healed up.

8. can someone please elaborate and tell me what a blowout is?

9. im planning on getting dermal punches soon. no gauges yet though.

10. A blowout is where you stretch your ears to fast and the skin rips resulting in a flap of skin that hangs from the piercing. Its really painful and gross looking if it hapends you should downsize right away or its there for good.

11. I've never though about gauging but I do want to get some small tapers some day.

12. Just a warning....Gauging is addicting. Very addicting!

13. This is true, I said I would not go past 8gauge and Im now at 00g and still going.

14. don't have any pics right now but i just started gauging recently. only at an 8g right now but i'm hoping to get down to around a 2 eventually.

15. i currently have 2 gauges in both my ears. the larger one is 00 and the smaller is 8 for now. only pic i have with both of them

[​IMG]

16. mmm I was thinking more like 14 or 12. hahah I just want to do it till I get tired of it and want to go back to normal, I don't want to go near 8.

17. Whats up all? Currently I'm sitting at 3/4 I was at 7/8 but my right lobe blew out. That was about 5 months ago. Everything is healed up and looking good. Now I'm just searching for some 7/8 tappers because I have some sick bamboo plugs waiting to be popped in! Not stopping at 7/8 tho I'm wanting to go to 1 3/4. It's true about addicting. Also for some reason some of the girls at my campus love my stretched ears. Specially when I pop in the scorpion plugs! They are amazed that I have tiny dead scorpions chilling in my ears. I'm talking about preppy as fuck girls liking them. Pretty sweet. Check out Pauly Unstoppable. [​IMG]

18. #18 skoinkins, Aug 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2009

hahaha, it would be funny watching him take all that shit off and run around on a field playing lacrosse.

19. I'm at 8g right now, might go up to 6 or 4 but I'm not sure.

20. Haha it would, "TIME OUT! My plugs fell out". I'd take my shit out if I ever went that big.