Gatorsgrow-2.0

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Gatorsgrow, May 19, 2022.

?

Peyote critical, white Russian,or og18

1. Peyote critical

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  2. White Russian

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Og18

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  1. I raised the light this morning, hopefully the leaves stop curling at the tips

2. Now the one shot is not a perfect deal. You may see a little bit of upsetness in picky plants. But I have learned after growing hundreds of plants. Some of the stuff is just minor. Tiny bit of clawing. I found it doesn't matter at the end of the product. The good outweighs the bad with this product. You just have to kind of play with it until you get the right mix that you like. I think somewhere between 2-3 cups per 10 gal if soil! I would only use two if you're not going to veg more than six weeks. Gives you a chance to possibly fade at the end. As long as you have Gaia and Medusa around you can always keep them happy to get them through flower

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Once you get the bokashi going. And you have microbial life in your soil. You will see even bigger growth and thicker plants. But you can't beat this genetics as far as structure on plants! Bodhi is tiger blood

4. Great information, thank you papa

5. I'll top her this afternoon when I get home IMG_20220602_081240066.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. Week 5 of veg

7. I have this same light use over plants in Veg or clones. You can easily turn that light up to 80-90%. Right now I have 3 plants at week 5 of Veg under a SpiderFarmer SF4000 at 80%

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Also raise the light til it’s 18”-24” above the canopy

9. It's a short tent

10. Mine is a 2’x2’x5’ I reckon yours is 2x2x4 but still raise the light as much as you can. Will you be flowering in this tent as well?

• Like Like x 1
  11. I will be flowering in the tent, also a 2 x2 x5

12. I think you’ll learn after this grow that a 5 gallon pot is Overkill. Try a 2-3 gallon pot with your next grow, or get a bigger tent and light.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I have both, I want to see if the light will flower a plant

• Like Like x 1
  14. It will, you’ll just have more stretching when you flip, unless you top again before the flip that will limit the stretch

• Like Like x 1
  15. Snip IMG_20220605_095530360.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  16. I will say my SF1000 definitely has more white and blue spectrums and not much red going on but should be interesting.

17. Should be interesting, your first time breeding right?

18. Yes sir