Gatorade Caps Grinder

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by Parkour4LIFE_26, Nov 24, 2017.

1. #1 Parkour4LIFE_26, Nov 24, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2017
    Using thumb tacks and the bottle caps of 32 fl oz and 20 fl oz Gatorade bottles I built a homemade grinder. I pressed bread into little cubes and ground them up. If it can grind up compressed bread easily then I think it can grind up dry brittle weed buds even easier. I'll probably get some weed tonight and I'll get some pics to show you the results. I got the weed and the results and I'm fucking stoned right now as I type this. Then tomorrow I'm gonna check the thread and it's gonna be like 1 response that'll probably comment on how shitty the grinder worked and say that it sucks ass. Like dam man I just built this grinder cuz it was fun to make it and In the end I'll have a shitty grinder which is better than no grinder I wasn't trying to build the best grinder at home chill. But it was just fun being creative and building the grinder

What y'all think

Snapchat-2070449345.jpg Snapchat-2063512817.jpg Snapchat-1841065037.jpg Snapchat-1678788172.jpg Snapchat-261262649.jpg Snapchat-848485314.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1

2. Looks ghetto & you'll probably get bits of plastic in your weed, just buy a real grinder lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. The tips of each pin aren't long enough to scrape the surface of the other cap so that's not a problem and they are really sturdy and don't bend/tilt. It does look ghetto af but this is just something stoners can make at home with these materials

• Like Like x 1
  4. Personally I would just tear the bud up by hand. Looks like a child's tinkering.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. No.

It will not grind bud.
    Plastic bits are bad mmkay

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. scissors.