Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gatorade bongwater

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EnjoiKush, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Just wondering. What would happen?

2. U probly dont wana put a sugary drink into somthing you have to clean down the road.. Just some advice

3. I've done this before.

It tastes really gross.

4. tried it. don't do

5. I'm not gonna do it, just have heard of it alot and never saw anyone do it. What'd it taste like?

6. Idk whats up with these guys if you got a clean bong and you don't mind cleaning it again gatorade will taste like gatorade nothing else

7. it tastes like gatorade, but not in a good way. like you could do it, but its going to leave a weird taste to the smoke.

8. Does it fuck with anything that gets me stoned?

9. Not as far as I know, but I still wouldn't do it.

You'll take a hit and go "fuck that".

10. not at all

11. I guess it's personal preference it's really up to you OP

12. I tried putting food coloring in a bong once to see if it would change the smoke color, it didn't :/

13. Ive heard that thc is sugar soluble or w/e so it will weaken the hit some. Not sure if thats true or not though. Just stick to water, either way its not worth it.

14. I remember a few friends and I back when we were all in grade school, we took this little bubbler I made from a medicine bottle and used it with orange juice.. I don't know why we did it, but it gave the smoke a cool flavor. I probably wouldn't do it again, I prefer good ol' ice cold filtered water, maybe hot water if its 2 chamber, hot in one cold in the other.

Peace :smoke:

15. I take koolaid packets and mix it with water.. NO SUGAR.. i love it... Or take hot tea with no sugar just hottea and it makes it verrrryyyy smoooth..

16. NOTHING should go in the bong but water, ice, and maybe teas. Never put sugary unnatural shit in your bong, i garuntee it will only make the hits nastier.

17. What the fuck is wrong with water? Like seriously..

18. Sounds like a way to make a big mess
    Like the above poster said, just use water wtf

19. yeah its not good to put sugar in your bong yo. Their are bong flavours meant to be put in your bong though.