Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gastritis and vaping?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by kaitlinelizabeth, Apr 30, 2016.

1. So I have gastritis and have had it off and on for about 2 years. Right now I am having it again. I was prescribed medication (Pepcid) for 8 weeks, but I was wondering if vaping would help? I heard cannabis does wonders for gastritis, because it's anti-inflammatory, but then I heard if you smoke it you have to be careful because the smoke can add to the irritation. I usually only vape anyway, and I was wondering if it would make a difference and help me feel better without smoke?

Also, would the medication affect it or should I not be on it when I'm vaping? I took a Pepcid this morning so should I avoid vaping today, or how does that work?

Thanks! Sorry I'm kinda new to all this.

2. vaporizing can be irritating to the throat. use a water bubbler ( bong) when vaporizing to sooth the vapor and to help condition it. helps with the irritation too.

3. You might try taking it orally in a tincture or oil. And maybe a high CBD would be better for you.

I've taken PepCid while using marijuana. No problem!