Gasoline and other shit

Discussion in 'General' started by bllu-urth420, Feb 25, 2008.

1. GASOLINE: Gasoline sucks. And it's clear we're going to run out soon. There's pretty much no point in having a gas car anymore, cuz you KNOW we're going to run out eventually, it's just a matter of time, and before that happens, prices will totally shoot so far up the ass that no one can afford it.

OTHER SHIT:
    Other shit sucks, too. All the pollution and destruction of the environment is just getting more intense. Also the increased tension between countries and races. Combine that with more advanced weapons/military research. It's so obvious Revelations has begun.

All there is to do is get high and wait. Wait for the world to die. It's very discouraging, but it's true. Hopefully this generation of people will have the peace of dieing off naturally before a genocide occurs. I DON'T want to see what the world's going to look like 100 years from now.

So sit back, light up a fatty, flip on some cartoons, and just chill and don't worry about it. Because it's clearly obvious that both gasoline, and other shit, suck tremendously and will continue to do so until this planet crawls so far up its own ass that it implodes. There's absolutely nothing that we, the stoner community, can do about it.

Because these angry sober people, well... to make it simple, they suck balls.

2. You need to stop watching the news for a while.

Most of what we all "know" isn't even true, and the goal of the news is to scare you into watching.

"Why your child could be eating high doses of Mercury in his/her diet: News at 9"

"Could breathing oxygen cause cancer? News at 9"

"Why being alive causes cancer: News at 9"

"Mooninite lite brites threaten to blow up the US: News at 9"

3. Lol'd at mooninite reference.

Yeah, I don't watch the news. Because it's all propaganda. All of it.

Very clear to me that that gasoline and other shit, do, in fact suck, tho.

4. If you aren't part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate. Don't be a spectator ion.

5. Don't get me wrong. I make as much of an effort to help as about any other concerned citizen. Recycling, signing petitions, writing to congress, and other small things are about all we can do as individuals. IMHO, it still isn't going to change gasoline becoming increasingly sucky, along with, lots and lots of other shit. Too many powerful forces with negative intentions.