GasMask Tips?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by elistasuzanne, Jan 4, 2017.

1. I've smoked out of one two different times. The first time I think the mask was too loose because it was super hard to suck air in. We took the straps off for the second time so we could press it right against our mouths (and had someone else light for us) and it worked a lot better! I was able to exhale and inhale within the mask to keep it rolling hard. I was just wondering if anyone had any tips about smoking with a gas mask?

2. I personally don't smoke out of gas masks, just because I think they're really gross, and I'd just prefer a nice bong rip. My tip is to wash your face with water after using one. My face felt disgusting afterwards, like there was resin on my face.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. ^

This. I used one once and the way my face felt was so fuckin nasty I never touched the thing again.

• Like Like x 1
  4. The best tip to you would be, deposit that POS in the trash, get a pipe you like, and get rid of adolescent friends who think there is something cool about that filthy mask.

PW

• Like Like x 1
  5. Buy some quality glass instead. Best tip

6. gas masks are novelty items. hardly anyone ever uses them.

7. Novelty item, but people like gimmicks. My roommate had one and all his baller friends would hit from it, but choke. I earned their respect by being able to clear it with one hit. It takes practice for sure. Gotta get a good seal. I used to, without the mask, take some deep breaths to get my lungs ready. Then after the last exhale, I quickly put it on and lit up. The trick is not to panic lol

• Like Like x 1
  8. Wash your face after, get baked!

9. Close your eye's.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I got no advice here....just looked at thread cause you are a hottie....

11. Nothin' like some good ol' jailbait man. :cop:

• Like Like x 3
  12. SDMF

• Like Like x 1
  13. Now if you can tell me what it means your a true brother.

14. Gas masks are not a one size fits everyone's face, and for a man with a beard the mask will not seal properly .
    Also masks get old and the rubber gets stiff and will not seal properly .

• Like Like x 1
  15. Strength determination merciless forever
    Or if Zakk is too drunk to play it's stupid drunk mother fucker.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Brother

17. do it with a vaporizer.. that is the cleanest way and smoke gets nasty while vapor would stay stable in your face longer and cleaner..
    this thread reminded me of reefer madness!