Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gasmask bong vs bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AIIi, Jun 7, 2011.

1. #1 AIIi, Jun 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2011
    Never smoked out of a gasmask
    Whats the difference between gasmask bong and a regular bong?

pros?
    cons?

edit: and should i get a gasmask steamroller, gasmask bong or a steamroller

2. whats the difference......

one is attached to a fucking gas mask.

3. honestly gas masks bongs scare the shit outa me. ever time i see one i always think that i would be high, somehow block the pipe, and suffocate. just use a fucking normal bong or some other piece.

4. Gaskmasks are the SHIT. Bro you have to try it, at least once. I felt kinda claustrophobic in there with the smoke but you can just close your eyes if you do.

You'll get so ripped from it:devious:

5. #5 AIIi, Jun 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2011
    What i meant was...does it get u higher?

and cause it gets in ur eyes?
    comfortable?

would u invest in it? or a waste

6. Considering I thought 95% of THC is absorbed into your lungs in under 4 seconds, I don't get the whole gasmask/hotboxing thing. Seems like you'd be sitting there with a bunch of tar/plantmatter floating around in your mask and not much THC.

7. Well gasmasks are badass and attatching a bong to it only makes it more badass

8. gasmasks are cool something I would use like once a month, it does waste some weed but gets you fucked up :smoke:

9. It's just a gimmick. I get just as toasty from a regular pipe or bong.

10. I would stick with a regular bong. Do you want to be ISO'ing your forehead?

11. #11 BlowingOs, Jun 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Gas mAsk are horrible and over rated. Get a nice bong.

12. bongs are way better...over usage of a gasmask can lead to terrible acne...

13. One gets you high, the other doesn't.

14. A gasmask certainly has a novelty factor in it that makes it worth trying. I dunno if I'd buy one though >.>'. Most of the time it gets super full of smoke, burns the fuck out of your eyes unless you close them, and when you take it off a good bit will escape leading to wasted smoke. But still... They get you high

15. that doesnt even make sense

16. He means that it would build resin and shit on your face I'm pretty sure. If you use a gasmask you better hope you bathe regularly