Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

gas station kush?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RedBull13, Nov 26, 2011.

1. My friend got these before, only the brand he had was something like 'space cakes'. If I recall correctly, all it was was Melatonin and Valerian root. It would help you get a great night's sleep without the antihistamine side effects. Then again so will cannabis.

I would not expect any type of high. Unless it's cannabis, that has been known to have psychoactive properties, but you didn't hear it from me.

2. its to trick stoners lol

3. this, where at in missouri is this gas station?

4. [quote name='"BadKittySmiles"']

Those drinks are water, sugar, flavor and a few pennies worth of herbal supplements, that you can find at a health food shop or walmart for much less.

In other words, those drinks (like the fake brownies) are gimmicks, and their success is based solely on the fact that most people don't realize that, minus the sugar and/or artificial sweeteners, your local grocer's supplement aisle is a much better option. Like I mentioned earlier, for the cost of a single gimmicky drink, you'd be set for months :p[/quote]

Thanks Kitty. You saved me like 5 bucks & disappointments :)

5. I wish i thought of something as genius as those brownies, the guy that thought of that is definately getting bob jobs from some fine bitches while hes on the beach smokin mad bluntsssss...haha only in america.

6. Eh I think it would grab some people but anybody who wants to responsibly take drugs will first see what drugs they are taking first. If I see Melatonin or Valerian root I know it's just some over the counter supplements. I've still got 3/4+ of the bottles (year ago) left that cost maybe 6-10 dollars each from the drugstore. I use these when I need help sleeping without smoking.

7. Im just saying if enough people fall for buying it atleast once...theres a definate good profit to be made on them, Of course you'll have those crack heads that will actually prefer them over bud...but thats just sad.

I pray for you whacky brownie eaters, be safe, be swift, start using the real thing.

8. Yeah same thing as "Lean" anti energy drink.
    You'll just feel calm.......then fall to sleep if you sit still longer then 4 minutes.

9. Hell Yeah. It doesn't get you high or make you feel high but it is an anti energy drink.If you're playing on the laptop while laying down or watching TV....you'll dose off multiple times. Good if you can't sleep at night.

Basically it's a soda with the effects of a valium. Feels exactly like valium

10. Valerian root is very similar in effect to benzo's and can often be used in their place for sleep.

11. go there and ask the guy......???

12. Its melatonin n i g g a

13. Bob Marley tea is like $1.69 and is tasty and makes you sleepy.

14. they actually taste pretty good too

15. I've had those... like relaxation brownies or something... they don;t do anything special... they're just decent brownies.

16. The real thing? Those brownies are just sleep aids, not synthetic cannabonoids.