Gas Station Blazing

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sCaKmY, Sep 5, 2005.

1. So last night, I was sent on a wild goose chase for an eigth and eventually got it, on the way back to go smoke, we were blazin up a bowl in my bong on the ride back. I had to stop and get ciggaretts and gas, so i pulled over at this gas station. I pumped my gas, went to go pay, and got soem cigg's. Went back to my car, and they were the wrong ones, so I went back, traded them, went back to the car, FUCK, wrong ones again, went back, traded them in again! and he tells me "I know what your doin tonight, your blazin!" I laughed, and walked back. It was just one of those window dealy things where you pay, so he walked out as I was pulling out, I looked at my girl, and was like what the hell, rolled down her winow and that dude came over, and I was like, wanna hit this man, handed him the bong and a lighter and let him take a rip. He told us to come back anytime, it was a pretty cool spur of the moment thing.

The night started out good, but on another pot search with my good buddy some black dude ran off with his 100$ when I told that fucker not to give him the money first. Im thinkin that my buddy drove him around on his crack errands while he thought he was getting his pot. (He thought I had the 100 and asked me if I smoked rock, and if I had 40 for him to loan) After supposidly going to the house to pick it up, the black dude dissapeared on the way in a guess, and now my buddies out 100, he came home furious, tellin us he was gonna go fing him and kill him, if it wasnt for me and his 2 other roomates he would have probly walked out and done it, Its only the moring after, so I still gotta deal with this shit today.

Any Ideas?

Blaze on...

2. I hate crackheads.

This is why I hate it when people on the city say they do crack, and I don't want to hear shit about responsibility that shit takes over people's minds so the next time you're getting a sack for a friend and get a crack attack, I don't think you'll be able to take it.

I say just find the fucker, kick his ass, check him for rock and when you find it grind that shit into the ground right in front of him and break his pipe.

Never get weed from anyone who says they do crack.

But be careful he could have a gun.

3. I just got off the phone with my buddy, What were thinkin were gonna do is go over there, because Im not really affiliated since it wasnt my money, ill bring a 6 pack over and give that crackhead a nice beer dosed with 30+ hits of acid.
    (Access to a vial is but a walk into my basement)

4. haha, scratch that, he got some choice people on the hunt...

Glad its not my problem

5. im bet the person at the gas station was happy.

6. i bet, i would be happy if some random stoner let me take a greens hit off a bong load!

blaze on...

7. I love making peoples day like that. Good for you.

8. hahh, I work at a gas station right now parttime (cut her down to 1 shift a week now cause school), but anyway me and my buddy used to work every thursday together and blaze every shift. He would bring his bong and we would take turns takin hits in the carwash back room (awsome spot to smoke js too when im not workin).Smoking grass and working fullservice (where I pump their gas) is soooo fuckin easy and pretty fun. So yeah, i wish you came by my place haha. Too bad that guy left, oh well fun times!

9. I once heard this from a very wise man

The marijuana business is done with a hand shake
    The cocaine business is done with a gun.