Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gas Prices?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ganjaguy420, Mar 27, 2003.

1. damn since these gas prices has soared so high, i've actually not put gas into my car so i can buy bud, and just bum rides or walk.... anyone else have to do this type of stuff....

2. Well I got my lisense suspended so I bum rides from my friends all the time ..:smoke::D:smoking:

3. I bought gas last week in Florida for $1.81 gallon. yesterday in Alabama I paid $1.47

4. yeah ive been trying not to drive as much as possible. Yesterday I was in San Jose and i couldnt find anything cheaper than $2.19 , and that was for the cheap shit. Of course I was out of gas so i had no choice but to pay it. Down the street from my apartment the cheapest gas is $2.07 thats the cheapest ive been able to find it in the last month or so, i feel like im getting robbed everytime i fill up.

5. I was in Cali for spring break, godamn it i felt like i was getting it for free when i got back to WI! 50 cent price difference! :)

6. i dont have a car

7. bum rides from people who dont smoke, they dont really care about gas money they got nothing else to spend it on (unless they are babying a crack habit). you can do that, or use public transportation

8. Gas prices really suck right now. Unfortunatly, I am not able to bum rides from friends. Thank god for little four-cylinders! I get pretty good gas milage in my piece of junk

9. prices dropped again today. $1.46 but beer costs close to $6 a six pack.