Gas Prices

Discussion in 'General' started by Yoda, Jun 12, 2013.

1. #21 chitownsmokeup, Jun 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2013
    It's over $5.00 a gallon in Chicago for 87 and they're prices are higher than Cali always have been. The suburbs are like $4.49 or something like that. It's fuckin bullshit.

Michigan so high as fuck but I haven't checked in awhile 

where in Southwest PA, may I ask? 

3. 90 Durham here in the middle east, converted to American dollars the price is roughly 30 cents per gallon Wohoooo

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. About $3.70 at the cheap pumps here in Norcal. I'm thinking about getting a scooter.

5. $3.23 per gal. Tucson, AZ. 3 weeks ago it was down to $3.15, they claim it should drop a bit more anytime. :smoke:

6. lol sorry guys i pay 3.20 but we refine most of the gas yall are putting in yalls cars down here,so it tends to be cheaper. but most of texas seems to have somewhat cheaper gas

7. 3.99 Warren Ohio

-PoPs A mIlLiOn

8. My younger Brother and I have hauled gas for a living for the last 10+ years in NM we have a couple refinery's in the state. I have been  sidelined for life because of an accident. and you know what? In my life I hope to see Hemp fuel make it big ! But I just heard from my Bro it's 3.47  in merto Albuquerque but going up 6 at midnight! fukers !! :mad:

9. Its been going down in nevada for a few weeks. Normal yearly trend.

But in general yea. 3.50-4.00

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. It will continue to go up.

There is a planned system collapse.

People need to be aware of what happening

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Yea I've been aware of it for forever now, it's no new news to me and it's actually common sense. It's been in they're agenda for a long time. They want us to quit paying for gas so they can have all the shit for themselves.

12. 3.75 in arizona

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Its about 3.50 here in nebraska, I drive a tank with a 29 gallon tank and 10 mpg so it really isn't that low

14. It's $3.49 where I'm at in Missouri.

Hey Yoda - may the fourth (of an ounce) be with you!

15. around 3.50 in Vermont

Seems like it more expensive out west. and cheaper back east

whereas its the opposite for weed...damn