Gas Mask.

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Filth Noir, May 19, 2010.

1. Is it worth it? Looks amazing, found one for only 25 dollars at a local shop.

2. they can def be a fun smoking device esepcially at that price.

3. I had a gas mask, but when I had a party someone ran out with it, I was HEATED :mad:
    But they are fun, and they get you RIPPED. I mean, regular gas masks are cool in general. But a gas mask with a bong? That's the fucking BOMB . But I would deff recommend one of them!

Now go blaze up! :smoke::smoking::bongin:

4. gas masks are one of the best smoking inventions of all time

HELL YEA ITS WORTH IT....i paid $80 for mine

5. Agreeeeed!:smoke:

6. I got mine for $60, it's sweet, I like to hook it up to my acrylic double chamber bong as an extension, hahaha. Just make sure it has a seal around your mouth, or else you'll be getting MAJOR eye tokes.

7. Wow, thanks for the feedback, I totally look forward to purchasing a gas mask in the near future.. as soon as I can afford it... screw money.

8. Happy tokin! :smoke:

9. Gas masks are neat, but mostly novelty; I own one, and it was used heavily for a little less than a week. Now it just gets broken out at parties.

10. Don't listen to anyone's advice in this thread but shatterwulf. Gas masks are novelty. Kind of a Spencers (gift shop) type of thing. I've never heard of any actual company producing high quality versions. There the same as a china bong pretty much= shitty. They don't really do anything. So the answer is save your money on a scientific glass tube.