Gas Mask

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by 420maxx, Dec 7, 2009.

1. just bought it for 50 bucks :D

milked

Attached Files:

2. I love grass masks. Just don't spill the water!

3. Never used one but want to real bad! Heard they hurt your eyes though? Idk either way looks like a good time :laughing:

4. yah seriously hah
    im going to clean that thing everytime though

that was my first hit off of one :smoke:
    they are way gnarly! yah they make eyes burn but you can close them if you want

5. Gas masks are soooo fun! My eyes didn't hurt until the like 3rd or 4th hit, then they started to burn. You can just close them though, but I like to see the milk...:cool:

6. Never seen one that used water. I've used a couple that were acrylic and some that were glass but they all had the shotgun style to them.

About the eyes burning thing. Just close your eyes, or don't take too big of a hit!

Nice purchase, you got an amazing deal.

7. Thats sick man. Always wanted to try that.

8. very true :smoke:

yah i had never seen one like mine untill mine!
    its awesome though :smoke:

thanks man :smoke:
    its definately something you HAVE to try in my opinion :rolleyes:

9. My boi has the same mask but its not a bong at the end its a plastic tube with a bowl at the end, they hit soo good.

10. haha right on
    yah they do. they get you ripped :smoke:

11. Yeah mine's an arcylic cheap-o bong from a gas station. I used it with water but it's a pain in the dick, so I popped off the bottom cap so it's like a giant steam roller.

12. Nice pick up. Clean with 91% rubbing alcohol That thing is going TO STINK!!!

mmm. I have made so many different style grass masks.

Iv used medical face masks. You could breath in the smoke and exhale the smoke and it wouldnt blow the air back into the bong. just blow out the sides of the mask. It was an awesome respirator mask
    dust masks. respirators.
    All different style masks.

they are all so much fun.

13. Man I love mine dont use it as much as I first did but its still sweet kinda hard to lite sometimes and they make your hair smell like weed hahaha, after the first time I used it I took a shower a few hours later and as soon as the water hit my hair the smell of ganja came out of nowhere and hit me in the face I thought I was just fiendin for a minute

Have fun

14. I got the same exact one as in your pic. I really just like saying that i have it haha, but i really dont ever really use it. Unless im missing something, i cant breath in that thing even before i take my first hit... the only air intake being the bowl and obviously not very much so im having to take the mask away from my face to breathe. ill play with it a little more i guess

15. You pic this up from cigarette city up in seabrook, nh? Not sure if your around the area but they have the exact same ones for 50 bucks there.

16. haha right on! :smoke:
    yah its hard to breth in. im still trying to figure it out

nah man got it in california