Gas Mask

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by afraida, Jul 3, 2012.

1. So I bought a gas mask yesterday that has a detachable bong built into it. When i put it on though, its really hard to breathe through. Am I supposed to open the little hole on the cheek of the mask?

2. if you know the purpose of a gas mask u wouldnt ask that question.

3. That doesn't make sense... I know exactly the PURPOSE of a gas mask, however, knowing that doesn't help me understand how to use it.

4. [quote name='"afraida"']That doesn't make sense... I know exactly the PURPOSE of a gas mask, however, knowing that doesn't help me understand how to use it.[/quote]

Try smoking a bowl through it.. You will figure it out.

5. Its supposed to be very hard to breathe haha. Most people panic when using them and can't handle it.

6. Every time someone buys or uses a gas mask bong, god kills a kitten.

• Like Like x 1

7. why...?

8. because they are fucking stupid

9. I had a gas mask steam roller. Hit so harsh it'd kill you. I will say though thing got you baked everytime. You reaked of weed after word though.

10. It's hard to breath because you only put it on when you're about to hit it. Besides, you want an airtight seal so you don't lose any smoke.

11. No. The hole on the side of the mask is for a drinking straw. Why a drinking straw? Because gas mask-bongs are made with actual Israeli surplus gas masks. So keep the screw-on cap over that hole shut. Yes, the gas mask bong will be hard to breathe through when the bong is in place. What I do, and my advice to you: Put on gas mask, take a deep breath, exhale, attach the bong, inhale while lighting bong, exhale, remove bong, rinse & repeat.

12. [quote name='"HighOnTheTotem"']No. The hole on the side of the mask is for a drinking straw. Why a drinking straw? Because gas mask-bongs are made with actual Israeli surplus gas masks. So keep the screw-on cap over that hole shut. Yes, the gas mask bong will be hard to breathe through when the bong is in place. What I do, and my advice to you: Put on gas mask, take a deep breath, exhale, attach the bong, inhale while lighting bong, exhale, remove bong, rinse & repeat.[/quote]

Yep that's what I always did.

13. I've had the exact same problem, I think it has to do with valves, hAve you smoked out of it recently?

14. I've always wondered why people are into those. Seriously, what is it about them that interests you? No judgment.

15. The high is just more intense. Plus it's cool to smoke out of a mask. They work great with steam rollers an bongs

Sent from my SM-G928V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1