Gas mask from my bong on my pups XD

Discussion in 'General' started by MadamGanja, Mar 31, 2015.

1. My pug and my yorkie-chihuahua wearing my gas mask without the bong attachment. So cute and funny X3

Attached Files:

2. I had a nice lil laugh

3. You're creating war dogs

[​IMG]

4. Whats with the gas mask?
    Into a bit of kink are we lol

5. I'm glad this wasn't as bad as I thought it would be..

6. #6 1Backlash1, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2015
    How do they like it?

7. I never understood gas mask bongs. I don't want smoke in my face, I want it in my lungs. I don't want to keep inhaling the same smoke either. It just burns your eyes and is unpleasant.

8. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum
    To each there own i personally like gas mask bongs even tho they burn my eyes lol

9. I wonder if the dogs like it...

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Lmao.
    Dogs are cool.

11. Marijuana doesn't kill brain cells... suffocating yourself inside of a gasmask with smoke... that will certainly kill your brain cells.

12. Lol no i wouldnt because i wouldn't even have it on very long and i dont even give a fuck i didnt ask if it was good for me, i smoke 10+ cigarettes a day and do many many different kinds of drug using a gas mask bong is the least of my worries lmao

13. #14 3WayEnt., Apr 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2015

Watch out...
    [​IMG]... we got a bad ass over here.

14. I close my eyes when it fills and breathe only through my mouth to avoid smoke damage to my sinuses and eyes. I love how its a forced meditation to clear it completely without choking. I wouldn't ever fill it with smoke and put it on the pups. I had just finished with it and thought it'd be funny cx

Isn't smoking just enough? Why even bother with potential, sinuses and eye damage?

16. If you do it right there is no damage done to anything but your lungs, which will happen with anything you smoke out of. Also, doing it correctly means zero smoke goes to waste and gets you high fast off less weed.

17. #18 Vicious, Apr 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2015

THC, CBN, CBD absorbs in 3-7 seconds. There's no reason in hold smoke longer let alone keep reinhaling expended smoke. I get hotboxing but gas mask as so uncomfortable and I can't imagine good for you. This is just coming from someone with lung problems so I might be looking at it differently.

18. love... but remove it from the fucking dog

enjoy...