Gas Mask Bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by HMick47, Apr 15, 2016.

1. Hey,
    I just wanted to know if gas mask bongs are actually good or what. I've been thinking about getting one for a long time, like the kind that has no bottom so you can't put water in it, but I'm not sure how comfortable it would be to hit and if it's stupid to get considering I already have a few bongs. I've always wanted one but if I could get any suggestions from people who have hit one or own one that'd be great. Is it difficult to get used to ripping it??? Thanks

2. They are more of a novelty piece IMO. You will end up using it a couple of time and it will collect dust until a friend see's it and wants a go.

• Like Like x 2
  3. A totally disgusting way to waste good buds. Leave the gas mask to the teeny-bopper crowd.

PW

4. I had a buddy who wanted one so I bought one for him with an acrylic bong for like 35 bucks, I literally hit the thing once ever and it was pretty terrible. You feel kind of suffocated with the mask on your face and it leaves your face super greasy and nasty from all the smoke that goes in there. We used it that one session and never again, a waste of money I would say